When you have treatment with donor eggs at Manchester Fertility, you’ll be given a choice of how to fund your cycle.
You can choose between traditional fees, where you pay for each treatment cycle individually, or Access Fertility’s Donor Eggs IVF Refund Plan.
It’s entirely your choice how to fund treatment with donor eggs. Our aim is to make IVF with UK donor eggs accessible and cost effective, so you and your donor-conceived child get all the benefits of using a UK egg donor with no need to go abroad.
Why choose the Access Fertility IVF Donor Eggs Refund Plan
The main benefits of the plan are:
- Up to three cycles of treatment with a guarantee of six donor eggs per cycle
- A fixed, discounted cost
- A percentage refund of plan costs if you don’t have a live birth after all included cycles are completed
- Financial risk of treatment failure is minimised
The use of EmbryoScope time-lapse monitoring for embryo selection and embryo storage and freezing for one year are also included in the donor refund plan.
Other points to consider with the Donor Eggs Refund Plan include:
- That you’ll be paying for all three included cycles upfront and the significant cost of this
- What happens if you’re successful after one attempt – there’s no refund if you don’t use all your included cycles
- The age limit – the plan is open to women aged up to 48
- The medical review – the Access Fertility team decide if you’re eligible
Why choose a traditional fee schedule
Many patients prefer to pay for treatment using a traditional, ‘pay as you go along’ fee schedule. The benefits of this include:
- You’ll only ever pay for the treatment that’s carried out, as it’s needed - no large costs upfront and if you’re successful first time, that’s all you pay for
- You can have IVF with donor eggs up to the age of 50
- A guarantee of six donor eggs per treatment cycle, which may result in multiple good embryos for you to try and conceive
- A fully-costed and transparent treatment plan, allowing you to accurately budget for treatment with no hidden costs
- You decide if you want additional technology for your cycle such as EmbryoScope time-lapse monitoring
Deciding how to fund treatment with donor eggs
How you choose to fund treatment has no bearing on how your treatment is carried out and the care you receive. It’s simply about giving you a funding option that suits your circumstances, and your attitude to treatment and its risks.
We’ll always give you all of the information you need, so you can make an informed choice.
Book a 1-2-1: Explore donor conception with Manchester Fertility
If you’d like to know more about our UK egg donors, funding options and our expertise and care for women and their partners considering treatment with donor eggs come and chat to our Donation Team.
Book a free private no obligation 1-2-1, where you can ask us any questions you have in confidence. You can also self-refer online, or call us on 0161 300 2737.
Last updated: 17th October 2017