Who would you prefer to help you have your baby - a foreign egg donor from somewhere like the Ukraine, or an egg donor from the UK?
Where your egg donor is from is becoming an increasingly important consideration as growing numbers of UK fertility clinics are relying on foreign women and their imported frozen eggs to help patients.
At Manchester Fertility, we can offer you immediate access to UK – not imported - donor eggs from UK-based women. Our patients aren’t limited to treatment with frozen donor eggs either.
Our established, award-winning Manchester Donors egg donor programme and donor egg bank means we have fresh and frozen donor eggs, giving our patients a choice of how to conceive.
There are many advantages of using a UK egg donor and having treatment with donor eggs at Manchester Fertility, including:
- No waiting list for UK donor eggs – fast access with no treatment delay
- Extensive choice of UK egg donors from all walks of life and backgrounds, with detailed profiles and personal insight to help you choose your perfect egg donor
- Fertile and healthy egg donors aged 18-35, screened to the strictest HFEA standards
- Fully identifiable and traceable egg donors – giving your child the chance to trace their origins in future
- The reassurance of a 10-family limit for your egg donor, maximising the number of families she can help
- Ability to discover donor-related siblings via the HFEA if you or your child wants to know
- Egg donors who donate altruistically or through egg-sharing to us
- Guaranteed continuous care of donor eggs from retrieval to treatment use in our state-of-the-art laboratory at our Cheshire fertility clinic
- Egg donor care – we treat egg donors with the same care and respect as patients – it’s why we’re the North’s only National Gamete Donation Trust Centre of Excellence
- Choice of cost-effective treatment with donor eggs – use fresh or frozen donor eggs
- Strong and consistent success rates across all age groups and diagnosis for treatment with donor eggs
- Choice of funding – pay for treatment traditionally or with the reassurance of a refund through Access Fertility’s Donor Eggs Refund Plan
- Support network and team approach to care for you and your partner through the emotional aspects of using an egg donor, including professional counselling.
UK donor eggs in Cheshire: Start your family using donor eggs
Explore your options with UK donor eggs at Manchester Fertility. Have a chat to our dedicated Donation Team or book in for a private, free one-to-one appointment on 0845 268 2244.
You can also self-refer here if you’re ready to start treatment.
Last updated: 20th January 2020