Would you be happy to use the donor eggs of a woman from somewhere like the Ukraine to have your baby? If you’d rather conceive with the help of a UK egg donor – rather than a woman from abroad – we can help.
At Manchester Fertility we don’t have a waiting list for UK donor eggs and unlike other clinics, we don’t import donor eggs.
We’re one of the only fertility clinics in the country to invest and commit to our own egg donor recruitment programme. And it’s so successful, it means we can help women who want UK egg donors straight away.
Here are some facts about our programme and our UK egg donors, to help you make an informed choice about the kind of egg donor you want.
Because choosing a clinic for treatment with donor eggs means you’re choosing their egg donors too:
- All Manchester Fertility egg donors donate to us either through egg-sharing as an IVF patient or through altruistic donation
- Many of our egg donors are available for immediate matching
- We aim to give you a choice of egg donors that meet your requirements – women of all ethnicities and cultures donate to us
- All our egg donors are ready health-screened and counselled to the strict standards of the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority (HFEA)
- Many of our egg donors already have children or have already achieved successful pregnancies for our patients – some women choose to donate eggs to us more than once
- All our egg donors are aged 35 and under, are non-smokers in good health with proven ovarian reserve for successful and safe egg donation
- All our egg donors complete highly-detailed profiles including a good will message to your donor conceived child
- Our egg donors are anonymous to you as the recipient, but are identifiable to your child in future via the HFEA’s Register
- You can find out if your egg donor has successfully helped anyone else and if your child has donor-conceived siblings
- We personally sit down and talk with potential egg donors face-to-face when they first apply to explore their motivations. We get to know all of our egg donors on a personal level, offering one-on-one support
- We focus on the quality – not quantity – of donor eggs to maximise your chance of a baby. Quality donor eggs means many of our egg recipient patients have embryos to freeze for future sibling treatment
- We’re so confident in the quality of our donor eggs that we’re able to offer the option of treatment with a money-back guarantee if you don’t have a baby. We were the first UK fertility clinic to offer Access Fertility’s Donor Eggs IVF Refund Plan.
Treatment with donor eggs in Cheshire and Manchester
If you need an egg donor to conceive, you’re invited to book a free, no-obligation private one-to-one with our team on 0161 300 2734, where you can discuss your requirements and explore your options including funding.
We’re well experienced in helping women conceive with donor eggs and understand the emotional and personal sensitivities of having a family this way for both you and your partner - giving you the reassurance of care that meets your needs from our entire clinic team.