It is the policy of Manchester Fertility to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 (or any other standard in line with Annex SL Structure) and to ensure the highest achievable quality of service for patients, donors, staff and any gametes or embryos under our supervision at all times, by endeavouring to:
- Give satisfaction to all of our users and other stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations;
- Comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities;
- Periodically review the performance of the Management system and our quality objectives;
- Regularly monitor the effectiveness of our working practices, procedures and systems to ensure continual improvement of our quality management system;
- Remain up to date on recent technical, legal, ethical, medical and managerial changes which impinge upon the services we provide;
- Welcome suggestions and feedback from staff, patients, donors and relevant professionals. Complaints and the subsequent information gained will be reviewed as positive and constructive and used to improve the quality of care provided by Manchester Fertility;
- Maintain the highest possible standards of health, safety and welfare for our staff, patients, donors, visitors and stored material under our care;
- The quality policy will be regularly communicated to our employees and reviewed by the Unit Directors for it’s continuing suitability.
This quality policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and information security and it’s impact on customer service.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the business management system is regularly reviewed by “Top Management” to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Business Management System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.