In line with the Prime Minister’s update on the 23rd March we want to reassure you that we will continue to follow all of the guidelines to help contain the spread of (COVID-19) and look after the well-being of our patients and staff.
Your health and well-being is our top priority and we have therefore suspended new treatments and investigations which are due to be carried out in the clinic, until we are advised otherwise by our regulator.
Patients who have already started their cycle and are taking medication are able to complete their treatment.
Whilst we have also stopped all face-to-face consultations, we will continue to offer support and guidance to our patients virtually or over the phone.
We understand this is an extremely difficult and unprecedented time and are entirely focused on providing you with the best care and support.
The advice for pregnant women from the RCOG is reassuring. Pregnant women do not appear to be more susceptible to infection with COVID-19 than the general population.
The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists has issued guidance for pregnant women, which can be accessed here.
As well as the support outlined above we also have:
- Virtual counselling available.
- Telephone and virtual consultations for anyone wishing to enquire about future appointments. You are also welcome to book in future face-to-face appointments in anticipation of when we can recommence new treatments.
- We can assure you that we will have no capacity issues when we do reopen
- We can assure you that your frozen eggs, sperms and embryos will be safe
- In the event of a power outage, we can assure you we have all the correct measures in place. Our UPS/generator is prepared as a backup to provide enough power to keep essential items running until fully restored. In addition, the frozen embryos/eggs are in vessels that do not rely on electricity for their maintenance of the correct storage conditions.
Our website and social pages will be updated regularly with any new information and further updates
We understand that this is a very upsetting and stressful time but our priority must be your safety and wellbeing. If you need any further advice or our support at this time, please contact us on 0161 300 2732.
Last Updated 24/03/2020