Looking for Donor Eggs?
Do you need an egg donor? You don't need to consider treatment abroad, as we have own UK-based donors.
You can start treatment with us straight away. We welcome patients from all over the UK for treatment with donor eggs and can tailor the treatment journey to suit you.
About our egg donors
All our egg donors are from our own award-winning Manchester Donors programme.
- Healthy and fertile UK women
- Aged 18-35
- HFEA registered
- Fully identifiable to your child in future – you can also find out about donor siblings
Why a UK egg donor?
In the UK egg donation is strictly regulated. So choosing a UK egg donor for your treatment has a number of advantages, including:
- Giving your child the opportunity to trace their genetic origins in future if they wish to know
- Reassurance that your donor has passed all the rigorous screening tests to be an egg donor
- That your egg donor has had implications counselling so she fully understands what egg donation involves
- A 10-family limit - each donor can create a maximum of 10 separate families only
Choosing your egg donor
We understand that choosing an egg donor can be a very emotional and personal decision, but we’re here to help you every step of the way.
Our dedicated donation team will help you find your ideal egg donor, providing you with highly detailed donor profiles that tell you as much information as possible about each donor, not just the basics. Our donor profiles include a pen portrait written by the donor herself, and even a message of goodwill for the child you may have.
As we get to know our donors personally, we also have unique insight to help you choose.
If you'd like to start your journey with us using UK donor eggs, we offer private, free one-to-one appointments with our Patient Advisors as a first step. Book your appointment by calling us on 0161 300 2734.
Want to find out the cost of your fertility treatment?
Try our simple online Cost Calculator now
You might also be interested in…
You have given us the world.See more Hayley