We know how important it is to feel informed, supported and reassured when you are looking for fertility help.
So we are proud to unveil our brand new website, which features for the first time our own dedicated Patient Support Group.
Our new Patient Support Group is a place where you can chat, connect, share experiences and get support from other Manchester Fertility patients on the same journey as you.
You can join in online or face-to-face at one of our regular, informal patient support group meet-ups at our clinic.
It is all part of our new, enhanced patient experience that is designed to make your fertility journey with us the very best it can be.
Other highlights of our new website include:
- Learning Centre: A new one-stop learning hub, to help inform and educate you about what’s ahead. You will find regularly updated fertility blogs, our popular free Ask the Expert tool and Patient Guides.
- New case study feature: In addition to our testimonials, you can now read inspiring in-depth stories about some of our patients, to give you hope on your own journey.
- Treatments and services: All the ways we can help are split into easy to understand sections: Treatments, Donation, Fertility Testing & Preservation, our Mandrology male fertility service and Patient Support.
- Prices hub: Find out everything you need to know about fertility treatment costs and funding, all in one place. Explore typical treatment prices, packages and funding plans.
- Easy nav design: An easy and simple website design, so you can find the information you are looking for quickly and easily.
- Simple online start: Easy online ways to start your journey with us – self-refer, request a callback or book a 1-2-1.
We hope you enjoy exploring our new site and look forward to welcoming you to our Patient Support Group if you wish to join.
If you have any feedback please let us know - email email@example.com.
Last updated: 21st February 2019