Empowering men for better reproductive health.
As a specialist clinic for the treatment of male factor fertility, we have launched Mandrology - a dedicated fertility and reproductive health service for men.
- Comprehensive male fertility assessments
- Dedicated reproductive health advice and support
- Expert medical advice for men on infertility prevention
- Advice on the lifestyle changes you can make for fertility improvement
Through Mandrology we aim to encourage better reproductive health and where possible, help men prevent lifestyle-factor fertility problems before they start through screening, advice, awareness and education.
Why have a male fertility assessment?
Sperm counts are falling and male infertility is rising – but most men don’t realise they have a fertility problem until they try to conceive.
Through Mandrology we are taking a proactive approach to help men have a better fertility future.
With the expertise of our male fertility specialists, we will help you understand:
- Your fertility history – childhood illnesses, syndromes or conditions that may have affected fertility
- Your current fertility – a thorough fertility assessment and physical examination
- Your future fertility – how your lifestyle may be affecting your reproductive health
- How to maintain your sexual health – preventing STIs and contraception
- Sexual dysfunction – erectile and ejaculatory disorders
Book a male fertility assessment
Get in the know about your reproductive health.
Learn more and book your male fertility assessment and consultation at Mandrology through our dedicated website.