Can we have fertility investigations at your clinic? We have had bloods and semenanalysis with the GP but would need HSG or HyCoSy next.

Our Expert's Answer

This information was published 12 years, 3 months ago and was correct at the time of publication. It may not reflect our current practices or regulations.

Please note that all the answers we give are on a generic basis only, as we cannot provide more in-depth answers without access to your medical history. If you need a more detailed response, tailored to you, we would recommend a consultation with one of our Fertility Specialists for more comprehensive medical advice.

It is possible to organise either a HSG or HyCoSy through Manchester Fertility.  Our patient advisors would be able to give you the details and costs for the tests.