Getting help in Northern Ireland

I am 42 years of age and we have been trying to conceive for more than two years. I live in Northern Ireland. Can you please recommend an IVF private specialist? Thanks, Julie

Our Expert's Answer

This information was published 11 years, 10 months ago and was correct at the time of publication. It may not reflect our current practices or regulations.

Please note that all the answers we give are on a generic basis only, as we cannot provide more in-depth answers without access to your medical history. If you need a more detailed response, tailored to you, we would recommend a consultation with one of our Fertility Specialists for more comprehensive medical advice.

There are IVF specialists in Northern Ireland and I would suggest that you to go on to the HFEA website ( to find an IVF clinic nearest you.  The clinics should be able to advise you on a specialist in your area.