Questionable Infertility

I have seen a fertility specialist and was told that my best option for a live birth was IVF with an egg donor. I am 37 years old and my FSH was 19 and AMH was .3. I'm wondering if I should get a second opinion or ask for the CCC test, Thoughts?

Our Expert's Answer

This information was published 8 years, 1 month ago and was correct at the time of publication. It may not reflect our current practices or regulations.

Please note that all the answers we give are on a generic basis only, as we cannot provide more in-depth answers without access to your medical history. If you need a more detailed response, tailored to you, we would recommend a consultation with one of our Fertility Specialists for more comprehensive medical advice.

I would agree with your fertility specialist that your best chance to have a live birth is using donor egg treatment.