Did you know that if you need a donor egg to have a baby, you can start treatment with us straight away?
We have no waiting lists for donor eggs at Manchester Fertility. This is because we have an established egg donor programme, made up of women who donate to our clinic to help people like you have a family.
All our donors are aged between 18 and 35, ensuring their eggs are of good quality to maximise your chances of success.
Our egg donors donate either altruistically, or through our egg-sharing scheme, where they need IVF themselves and donate half of their eggs to receive subsidised treatment.
If you need a donor egg, we can offer you:
- Immediate start to treatment: You don’t need to join a waiting list
- A range of egg donors to choose from: You can select your ideal egg donor based on physical characteristics, hobbies and interests or ethnicity – our comprehensive egg donor profiles give you detailed information
- Eggs from UK donors: All of our egg donors are recruited by us, we know them personally
- Donors which have passed medical screening: Our egg donors have all passed the strict medical criteria needed to be an egg donor, are HFEA-registered and are identifiable in future to any child you may have
- Counselling support: Counselling is mandatory to our patients using donated eggs, to help you understand its implications both now and in the future. This includes discussing how and when to explain to a child its origins and the child’s rights to identify their donor in future if they want to
Our team is also highly experienced in known donation. This is where you’ll already have found an egg donor yourself, typically a friend or family member, who wishes to donate to you. We’ll be able to guide you and your donor through the process, not just treatment itself but counselling and legal parental issues.
Get in touch with our friendly team if you’d like to talk about starting your treatment. Whether you need donor eggs because of age-related infertility, an ovulatory problem or condition such as premature menopause, we can help you become a parent.
Talk to our Patient Advisors on 0161 300 2737 in confidence.
Last updated: 23rd September 2014