Update 09/02/16: Access Fertility has revised its pre-paid IVF plans since this content was published. Please click here to find out more.
Do you need a donor egg to have a baby? Many women who need an egg donor assume their only option is go abroad due to many clinics reporting a shortage of egg donors in the UK and operating lengthy waiting lists.
But why would you want to go to a foreign clinic when you can have immediate IVF with donor eggs treatment right here, with no waiting list?
At Manchester Fertility, we are one of the only UK fertility clinics to have our own supply of exclusive egg donors.
So why come to Manchester Fertility for IVF with donor eggs? Here are some of the benefits of having treatment here in the UK with us:
- You receive a choice of altruistic donors, aged 18-35
- All our donors write detailed personal profiles including messages of goodwill to you and your baby
- Every stage of your treatment is managed by our expert and dedicated Donation Team
- We have consistent and high IVF with donor egg success rates of over 43% for all age groups
- All our egg donors HFEA-registered and screened to the strictest standards
- All our egg donors are fully identifiable to any child you may have
- Counselling with our team to discuss treatment implications
- State-of-the-art innovations and advanced techniques to give you the best chance of pregnancy including EmbryoScope time-lapse monitoring and EmbryoGlue
- No waiting list for an egg donor – start your treatment immediately.
We also offer different donor options that affect the cost of IVF with donor eggs treatment. You can choose an exclusive egg donor who donates only to you; a shared egg donor from whom other women can also receive eggs; or a frozen egg from our donor egg bank.
We also offer a pre-paid IVF with Donor Eggs Refund treatment package. Created and provided by Access Fertility, you get a 70% refund of package fees if you don’t have a baby after all your included three treatment cycles.
All of these benefits are why many patients who need IVF with donor eggs travel considerable distance to us to undergo this treatment, from all over the UK.
So when it comes to accessing IVF with donor eggs in the UK, it does seem to be a case of clinic choice. The clinic where you choose to have your treatment and their donor egg availability will ultimately dictate whether you have treatment in the UK, have a long wait for an egg donor or do indeed decide to go abroad.
If you live outside of the North West but need an egg donor, give our Patient Advisors a call to see what your options are, and how we can schedule the treatment processes to fit around you and your needs.