For over 25 years we’ve been helping same-sex couples become parents, and this year we’ll be at the Alternative Families Show in London on 17 September.
Our years of experience means we have insight, knowledge and understanding into the unique needs of same-sex couples who wish to have children of their own. And we’re hoping to get that message out to more couples who may need our help, with the reassurance that we will only ever give you the most appropriate treatment for your needs, with fully-costed, transparent treatment plans explained in an open and honest way by our expert team.
If you’re in a same-sex relationship, at Manchester Fertility we can offer you:
- IUI with donor sperm – no waiting list, all donors HFEA-registered and from the UK
- Egg-sharing – become an egg donor and receive cheaper IVF with donor sperm
- Guidance through surrogacy and treatment
- Mini Fertility MOTs for both you and your partner – find out your fertility status
- Full counselling to help you understand your treatment implications
Our friendly and approachable team will be with you every step of your journey. So if you’re planning a family, come and visit us at the Alternative Families Show in London’s Covent Garden on 17 September – visit www.alternativefamiliesshow.com.
We’d be delighted to meet you.
Last updated: 20th January 2020