If you want the peace of mind that you have more than one attempt at IVF, Access Fertility’s IVF Multicycle pre-paid plan may be a good option for you.
You will receive up to two cycles of IVF at a substantially discounted fixed rate, giving you reassurance that further treatment is already funded if you need it.
Benefits of IVF Multicycle include:
- Open to all patients aged under 45 using own eggs in treatment, regardless of diagnosis
- No medical review
- Up to four cycles of IVF
- ICSI multicycle available
- Transfer of all embryos including frozen embryos in subsequent cycles
- Includes EmbryoScope time-lapse embryo selection
- Includes EmbryoGlue
- Includes blastocyst transfer if you have suitable embryos
- Freezing and one year’s storage for your embryos
- Option to pay additional cost to use donor sperm
- Medication costs can be included in plan fees if you wish
- Unlimited frozen embryo transfers covered by the programme
Pre-paid funding plan options
Explore other funding options in our Funding Overview page. If you have a question about funding treatment via a pre-paid plan, browse our pre-paid plans FAQs. Our New Patient Coordinators are also happy to help on 0161 300 2737.