Access Fertility’s IVF Refund plan gives you up to two or three IVF cycles, with a 50%, 70% or 100% refund of your plan fees if you don’t have a baby.
Benefits of IVF Refund include:
- Options for women aged under 40
- Choose your refund amount – 50, 70% or 100%
- Up to two or three IVF/ICSI cycles paid for in advance at a fixed discounted cost
- Savings of around a third compared to paying for individual cycles
- No worry about funding further cycles if treatment is initially unsuccessful
- No worry about total financial loss if you don’t have a baby
- Refund Plan open to patients aged under 40
- Payment plan available with Access Fertility
Which IVF Refund Plan is right for me?
There are different refund tiers, depending upon your age.
Women aged 37 and under
If you’re aged 37 and under, all refund tiers and inclusive cycle options are open to you. You can choose the three-cycle option and receive either 100%, 70% or 50% of your plan fee back if you do not have a baby, or you can choose the two-cycle option that gives you a 50% refund.
Women aged 38 and 39
Older women are now included in the Refund Plan for the first time. You can choose the three-cycle, 50% refund option only.
IVF Refund at a glance
- Up to two or three cycles of IVF dependent upon your chosen plan
- Transfer of all embryos including frozen embryos in subsequent cycles
- Savings of up to 40% compared to paying for individual cycles as you go along
- Includes EmbryoScope time-lapse embryo selection
- Includes EmbryoGlue
- Includes blastocyst transfer if you have suitable embryos
- Freezing and one year’s storage for your embryos
- ICSI package available
- Option to pay additional cost to use donor sperm
- Medication costs can be included in plan fees if you wish
Pre-paid funding plans FAQs
Got a question about funding treatment via a pre-paid plan? Browse our pre-paid plans FAQs or talk to our Patient Advisors on 0845 268 2244.