Access Fertility’s Donor Eggs IVF Refund gives you the reassurance of a money-back guarantee if you’re using donor eggs to conceive.
Available to patients aged up to 48, it gives you up to three cycles of discounted IVF with donor eggs, with a guaranteed six donor eggs per cycle. If you do not have a baby after all cycles and embryo transfers are completed, you will receive 70% of your plan fees back.
Benefits of Donor Eggs IVF Refund include:
- Older women aged up to 48 are eligible for this plan
- Up to three cycles of IVF with donor eggs paid for in advance
- Refund if you do not have a baby
- Fixed discounted cost
- Payment plan available with Access Fertility
Donor Eggs IVF Refund at a glance
- Open to women aged up to 48 using donor eggs
- Medical review required
- Up to three cycles of IVF with donor eggs
- Guaranteed six donor eggs per cycle
- Includes all medications you and your egg donor need
- Includes ICSI fertilisation of donor eggs
- Transfer of all embryos including frozen embryos in subsequent cycles
- Includes EmbryoScope time-lapse embryo selection
- Includes EmbryoGlue
- Includes blastocyst transfer if you have suitable embryos
- Freezing and one year’s storage for your embryos
- Option to pay additional cost to use donor sperm
Pre-paid funding plans FAQs
Got a question about funding treatment via a pre-paid plan? Browse our pre-paid plans FAQs or talk to our New Patient Coordinators on 0161 300 2737.