If you need donor eggs, Manchester Fertility’s own Frozen Donor Eggs Multi-Cycle package is a cost-effective option that offers lower cost and faster treatment, compared to using fresh donor eggs.
It gives you up to two cycles of IVF with frozen donor eggs from our UK egg donor bank, at a fixed, discounted cost.
Available to patients aged 49 and under, you’re guaranteed six frozen donor eggs per cycle from one of our egg donors, personally matched to you.
Benefits of Frozen Donor Eggs Multi-Cycle include:
- Reassurance that you have more than one attempt at IVF already funded
- Significant savings compared to paying for the same treatment as you go along
- Faster treatment path compared to using fresh donor eggs
- No worry about egg donor stimulation – eggs are already in our donor bank
- Fixed discounted cost
- Six eggs per cycle guaranteed
- Medications included
Frozen Donor Eggs IVF Multi-Cycle at a glance
- Open to women aged 49 and under using donor eggs
- Up to two cycles of IVF with frozen donor eggs
- Guaranteed six donor eggs per cycle
- Includes all medications
- Includes ICSI fertilisation of frozen donor eggs
- Transfer of all embryos including frozen embryos in subsequent cycles
- Can freeze good quality remaining embryos
- Includes EmbryoScope time-lapse embryo selection
- Includes EmbryoGlue
- Includes blastocyst transfer if you have suitable embryos
- Freezing and one year’s storage for your embryos
- Option to pay additional cost to use donor sperm
Using donor eggs and funding treatment FAQs
If you have a question about funding treatment with donor eggs via a pre-paid plan, browse our pre-paid plans FAQs or talk to our Patient Advisors on 0845 268 2244. You can also explore Access Fertility's Donor Eggs IVF Refund plan to see if it's right for you.