Manchester Fertility’s exclusive Donor Sperm Insemination package is specifically designed to help you conceive with donor sperm, by giving you multiple insemination cycles.
Because it’s not unusual to need more than one insemination attempt to achieve pregnancy, our package includes up to three cycles to give you the best chance of successful treatment, at a fixed discounted cost.
If you are in a same-sex relationship and opt for this package, you can transfer any remaining insemination attempts to your partner, if you’ve not been successful in your own cycle.
Benefits of our Donor Sperm IUI package include:
- Up to three attempts at donor sperm insemination
- Fixed & discounted all-inclusive price
- Reassurance of future cycles already funded if your first cycle fails
- Option to transfer remaining cycles to your same-sex partner
- Wide choice of identifiable, traceable and health-screened HFEA-registered sperm donor from our own donor bank
- Counselling and Donation Team support
Donor Sperm Insemination package at a glance
- Up to three cycles of donor sperm insemination
- Sperm donor matching from our donor sperm bank
- Preparation of donor sperm in our lab
- Ovulation monitoring and tracking
- Insemination procedure at our clinic
- Counselling support
- Follow-up pregnancy scan
Using a sperm donor and funding treatment FAQs
If you have a question about treatment with donor sperm and funding via a pre-paid plan, our Patient Advisors can help on 0845 268 2244. You can also browse our dedicated Donor Sperm Insemination package FAQs.