Donor Sperm Insemination (IUI) Package
If you need donor sperm to have a baby, you can opt for our new pre-paid, multicycle Donor Sperm Insemination package.
Devised by our team, it’s the only pre-paid discounted multicycle package specifically for donor sperm IUI treatment in the North West.
Created especially to help the many women who come to us for treatment using donor sperm, including single women and women in same-sex relationships, our Donor Sperm Insemination package is designed and offered exclusively by us.
As a fixed price discounted package, it is cost effective compared to paying for treatment as you go, whilst offering you the reassurance that future cycles of donor sperm IUI treatment are already paid for, if you need them.
And if you’re in a same-sex relationship you may wish to transfer any remaining cycles included in your package to your partner, on completion of necessary screening tests, if you’ve not been successful in your own attempt.
What you get
The Manchester Fertility Donor Sperm IUI package includes:
- Up to three cycles of intrauterine insemination using donor sperm
- Your choice of sperm donor from our exclusive donor sperm bank
- Help with sperm donor matching – our dedicated Donation Team will help find you your ideal donor
- Donor sperm preparation
- Counselling support
- Follow-up pregnancy scan to check for fetal heartbeat at 6-7 weeks pregnant
Benefits of the Manchester Fertility Donor Sperm IUI package
- Up to three attempts at donor sperm insemination for one, fixed discounted all-inclusive price
- Reassurance of future cycles already funded if your first cycle fails
- Choice of HFEA-registered, screened and identifiable UK sperm donors who donate exclusively to us and are all aged 18-41
- Detailed donor profiles to help you choose including personal goodwill messages written by each donor
- Option to transfer any remaining cycles in your package to your partner in the case of same-sex relationships
- Full support of our dedicated team including our Donation Team and Counsellors throughout your treatment
The Manchester Fertility Donor Sperm Insemination (IUI) package is available to all women who wish to conceive through donor sperm insemination, using their own eggs. For details of full terms and conditions, contact our friendly Patient Advisors on 0161 300 2730.
Donor Sperm Insemination package cost
The package costs £3,000 inclusive, giving you a saving of over £1,000 compared to paying for the same included treatment as you go. Once insemination has been performed, this counts as one cycle. The outcome of each cycle must be known before you can progress to a new cycle.
Read our FAQs all about our exclusive Donor Sperm Insemination package.
Want to find out the cost of your fertility treatment?
Try our simple online Cost Calculator now
You might also be interested in…
You are all amazing.See more Hannah and Kerry