Why Choose Us
Manchester Fertility is, we believe, a unique clinic. We offer the very best treatments which science allows, to give you the hope of a baby. But when we welcome you as a patient, your care is our utmost priority.
When you come to us for help, you will find that you’re never ‘just a patient’ to us.
Some facts about us we’d like you to know:
- We will always give you the best treatment which meets your needs – not our own
- We are open and honest - we will always be realistic with you about the chances of your treatment working, and transparent about how much it costs, right from the start
- Unlike some other clinics, we offer extra help - such as the use of EmbryoGlue - and blastocyst transfers, at no additional cost to you
- We offer a range funding options through our partner Access Fertility including monthly payment options and IVF and donor refund plans
- We do not offer any techniques, treatments or procedures that we consider 'experimental' or which have isolated reports of success - giving you trust and reassurance in your treatment.
- Your treatment path is bespoke to your individual needs
- All treatment is provided from our new state-of-the-art clinic based in South Manchester, with free patient parking and easily accessible from major motorways, mainline train stations and just 10 minutes drive from Manchester International Airport
- We have consistent success rates for our treatments across all age groups
- You will always see the best person for your treatment, including our many highly-skilled specialists who are dedicated to overcoming specific fertility problems
- You will be supported by our expert and friendly team every single step of the way
- From our patient advisors and nurses to our counsellors, consultants and laboratory staff, our work is entirely focused on you
- We have our own dedicated nationwide sperm donor programme Semovo; and our own egg donor programme Manchester Donors. We are one of the UK’s most successful donor sperm banks and donor egg providers for our patients who need them; we were the first clinic in the UK to be awarded Centre of Excellence status by the National Gamete Donation Trust, in recognition of the high standards of care we give to all of our donors.
Our personal, patient-focused approach is why people put their trust in us to give them the most precious gift - a child they never thought they would have.
For more information or to book a free 1-2-1 appointment with a patient advisor, call us on 0161 300 2730 or complete our short online self-referall form.
Want to find out the cost of your fertility treatment?
Try our simple online Cost Calculator now
You might also be interested in…
You guys have made our family complete - we couldn't be happier.See more Karina & Charlie