Overseas patients: World-class fertility treatment in the UK
Planning to come to the UK for fertility treatment? With our clinic located just four miles from Manchester international airport and no waiting list for treatments, we’re highly experienced in helping overseas couples to achieve their dream of a family.
Thanks to our innovative, personalised and cutting-edge fertility treatments, including using UK donor eggs and donor sperm, we’re proud that so many patients arrive with us and leave our care as parents-to-be.
Multilingual team, accessible website
As an international patient you’ll be fully supported on your journey by a team that understands your unique needs.
When you’re researching treatment, our entire website can be easily translated into 19 worldwide languages, including Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi, at the click of a button.
Languages spoken by our specialist fertility consultants include Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Hungarian and German, so you can be confident you’ll understand your treatment and what’s involved. You can also bring along a friend or family member to translate if needs be.
Why Manchester Fertility for UK fertility treatment?
Here are some of the reasons to come to Manchester Fertility if you’re travelling to the UK for fertility treatment:
- An award-winning fertility clinic with over 30 years of fertility treatment expertise – we pioneered IVF in the North of England
- Treatments using the most advanced, scientific techniques: Time-lapse, EmbryoGlue, Preimplantation Genetic Screening
- Cost-effective and tailored fertility treatments designed to work for you
- Safe fertility treatment regulated by the Human Fertilisation & Embryology Authority – we have the top 5/5 inspection rating
- UK donor eggs and donor sperm immediately available from identifiable donors through our own award-winning donor egg and sperm banks
- No waiting lists for any treatment
- Personal care from enquiry to treatment, pregnancy test and beyond
- Consistent success rates for all ages and diagnosis
- A specialist fertility clinic for older women, the LGBT community and male fertility issues
- Expert, reputed fertility consultant team – leaders in their field
- Choice of financial packages including a refund package and Multicycle
Getting here & accommodation
With direct flights from major international cities to Manchester Airport, our state-of-the-art clinic is easily accessible.
We’re situated on the outskirts of Manchester city centre and its world-famous vibrant shopping and cultural scene. With a choice of hotels close by and plenty of attractions to visit, many of our international patients combine their treatment with tourist activities. Whether that’s exploring the North, Yorkshire and the Lake District or taking a short two-hour train journey direct to central London.
Start planning treatment at Manchester Fertility
You don’t need a referral to be a patient. Speak to our friendly Patient Advisors to find out more about how we can help you, there are different ways to get in touch with us:
- Call (+44) 161 300 2730 – we can also arrange to chat over Skype
- Email email@example.com
- Self-refer online with your details and we’ll call you
Translating our website is easy – just click on ‘Select Language’ at the top right of our homepage.
Want to find out the cost of your fertility treatment?
Try our simple online Cost Calculator now
You might also be interested in…
We just also want to say a huge thank you for making our dreams come trueSee more Emma and Lauren