Get to know our team of experts and ask any questions you may have in the relaxed environment of our friendly clinic. We will be offering a free 20-minute consultation with one of our fertility experts, plus the chance to hear from our specialist laboratory team.
Our expert Consultants attending on the day are:
- Dr. Kingshuk Majumder, Consultant in Gynaecology, is an experienced Gynaecologist with expertise in fertility, reproductive medicine, and laparoscopic surgery. With a special interest in endometriosis, fibroids, adenomyosis, uterine malformations and how these conditions impact fertility.
- Dr. Anamika Rao, Fertility Consultant – MD FRCOG Anamika completed her Obstetrics and Gynaecology training both in India and the UK and has been a member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists since 2005. She has a special interest in recurrent embryo implantation failure and miscarriage.
- Dr. Muhammad Ahsan Akhtar, Consultant Gynaecologist – MD MRCOG. A highly experienced Consultant Gynaecologist and an accredited sub-specialist in reproductive medicine, male infertility, andrology, and 3D gynaecological scanning.
- Dr. Peter Kerecsenyi, Fertility Consultant – MD EBCOG. Peter has worked as a Consultant Gynaecologist at NHS CATS, having qualified in 2000 in Hungary and gained his EBCOG recognized specialisation Obstetrics and Gynaecology in 2005.
To book your free 20 minute consultation, please register online below and a member of our New Patient team will be in touch to confirm your appointment.
Plus, we have lots more on offer, including:
- A tour of our clinic with free and convenient parking.
- Meet our New Patient Coordinator Team and our In-Patient Team Advisors, where you can find out about your funding options including our full range of fertility packages.
- Learn more about the science behind our treatments at our andrology and embryologists talks, here you will get to understand more about embryology and andrology health, from the people at the very heart of the magic!
- Discover more about our donor programme from our experience Donation team.
- Meet our recommended alternative holistic therapists, and learn about how these can support your main treatments.
- Enjoy an afternoon of expert information from the teams that have been helping to create families for over 30 years and take away a goody bag, including our brand-new brochure.
Our open day is a great way to learn more about Manchester Fertility. Spaces are limited, so please book your place using the form below. We hope you can make it and look forward to meeting you in 2020.