Travelling from outside our region?
We welcome patients from right across the UK who travel considerable distance to us, thanks to the bespoke expertise, specialist help and personal care and support we provide.
Our patients come to us from across Yorkshire and Lancashire, Staffordshire, North Wales, Cumbria, London and even from abroad.
Our location: Easily accessible by road, rail or air
Our location just off the A34 is easily accessible from both the M56 and M60 motorways. We’re near to Stockport train station and very close to Manchester Airport.
If you wish to stay in the area longer whilst you see our team, there are a number of hotels on our doorstep with The Trafford Centre and a premier John Lewis just minutes away.
Your appointments: tailored to your travel plans
If you’ll be travelling far, it’s important to know how many times you’ll need to come to our clinic. We will adapt your treatment path to make it easy and convenient for you to get our help, tailoring appointment times and procedures where we can, to fit in with your travel plans and dates. We can even arrange consultations over Skype.
Typical visits: what to expect
For all our treatments you will need two pre-treatment appointments – one for preliminary tests, and one to see the most appropriate consultant for your diagnosis, where treatment is planned.
Your consultant appointment can be carried out over Skype if necessary, and your preliminary tests, which include blood tests and scans, can be done locally to you if it’s more convenient.
Typical appointments after that are usually:
- IVF: Up to eight visits (preparation, monitoring, egg collection and embryo transfer). We can arrange for the monitoring part of your cycle to also be carried out locally to you. Read about our typical IVF cycle
- IUI: One visit, for your insemination treatment to be carried out at our clinic Egg Freezing: One visit only for the required treatment
- Frozen Embryo Replacement (FER): One visit, for your embryos to be transferred
- Hormone-controlled FER: Two visits, one for the thickness of your endometrial lining to be checked to ensure you are ready for your embryo transfer, and one for the actual transfer procedure
- Recipient egg donation: Two visits. The first visit involves your partner providing a sperm sample (if you aren’t using donor sperm as well) to fertilise the donated egg, and for us to check the thickness of your endometrial lining. The second visit is for the transfer procedure when the embryo is ready.
If you wish to have treatment with us, you can refer yourself and Apply Online. If you have any questions at all, please contact our friendly patient advisors on 0161 300 2730 or email email@example.com.
We have no waiting lists for any of our treatment, including those involving donor eggs or donor sperm, and once you’ve had initial consultation and tests, you can request your IVF cycle to start straight away.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Want to find out the cost of your fertility treatment?
Try our simple online Cost Calculator now
You might also be interested in…
Words can’t express how grateful we are to our wonderful and amazing egg donor and the staff at Manchester Fertility.See more Pamela and Phil