Would you recommend us?
We aim to provide the very best patient experience and care, and the very best treatments which science allows, to give people the hope of a baby.
Patient experience means putting the patient and their experience at the heart of our service - a vital measure of quality - where we continually explore what a more collaborative relationship with patients looks like and how we support it.
For this we need your patient feedback and your experience of our care, clinical effectiveness and patient safety; the three key components of quality at Manchester Fertility.
We ask current and former patients to rate our clinic based on their experience, including things like;
- How likely are you to recommend us to friends and family if they needed similar care or treatment?
- Did you feel you were treated with privacy and dignity?
- Did you feel you understood everything that was happening throughout your treatment?
- How was our level of empathy and understanding shown towards you by the clinic team?
Leave your feedback
You can easily and quickly leave your feedback in the following ways:
- Visit our regulators website HFEA to leave a patient rating
- Leave a review post on our Facebook page
- Find us on Google and then select write a review
- Visit What Clinic and search for Manchester Fertility to add your review.
Want to find out the cost of your fertility treatment?
Try our simple online Cost Calculator now
We really were treated individually and not as a number, you listened to us.See more Gayle and Richard