Did you know that if you are hoping to start fertility treatment in 2019, you can have a free appointment with us first?
Your free 1-2-1 session is with one of our friendly Patient Advisors. An ideal way to explore your options to a family, it is a non-medical informal appointment where you can ask us anything you would like to know about fertility treatments, costsand how it works, with no obligation.
We can talk you through:
- The different stages of treatment: If you would like to have your baby with us, what happens next after your 1-2-1 and the different stages of a typical journey, from initial consultation with a fertility specialist to fertility midwifery support as you await outcome.
- What happens at your first consultation: So you know what to expect when you first come and see a doctor, the initial tests we carry out and how treatment is decided.
- Specific treatments: Such as the IVF process, what happens if you wish to use donor sperm or donor eggs, or more about insemination. We will help you understand the treatment you are interested in.
- Funding your treatment: We can discuss specific prices and packages. We have funding plans available for all the key fertility treatments: IVF, ICSI, donor sperm insemination and treatment with donor eggs.
- Advanced techniques: The different techniques and innovations we use, including time-lapse embryo development and EmbryoGlue.
- Our support: How we help you on your journey and the support services available to you as our patient, including counselling, acupuncture, holistic therapy and diet and nutrition.
- Patient technology: How we keep you informed of your progress through your own personalised app, online private patient portal and educational videos for treatment consent.
As part of your 1-2-1 we can also take you on a guided tour of our clinic, so you can familiarise yourself with our facility and our team, in preparation for starting your family with us.
Your free 1-2-1: About our Patient Advisors
A friendly, reassuring and familiar face really helps when you are going through IVF and fertility treatment. That is why our Patient Advisors are such a valued part of the journey for many of our patients.
As your first point of contact they get to know you well, ensuring you always feel at ease and informed. Highly knowledgeable in all aspects of fertility treatments and services, they support our clinic teams in arranging and co-ordinating your appointments, whilst answering any questions you have.
Meet our team to learn more about the people who will be helping you have a family.
Book your free 1-2-1
Book online to secure your 1-2-1 appointment and we will be in touch to arrange a suitable time. Or call us on 0161 300 2730. We look forward to meeting you.