Unexplained Infertility

I have unexplained infertility, I am 25. I have been trying for 6 years and had a very bad experience on the NHS when they were investigating. I would now like to pay privately, what would be my best options?? Thank you

Our Expert's Answer

This information was published 12 years, 2 months ago and was correct at the time of publication. It may not reflect our current practices or regulations.

Please note that all the answers we give are on a generic basis only, as we cannot provide more in-depth answers without access to your medical history. If you need a more detailed response, tailored to you, we would recommend a consultation with one of our Fertility Specialists for more comprehensive medical advice.

I am sorry that you had a bad experience with your previous investigations.  If you want to proceed with private treatment you can contact one of our Patient Advisors on 0161 300 2737 and they will be able provide you with all the details of the treatments available and, if you wish to proceed, they can book you an appointment to see one of our Doctors.