IVF Unlimited Programme
Brought to you by our partner Access Fertility, the IVF Unlimited Programme offers you as many IVF cycles as you need over two years and a 100% refund if you don’t have a baby, all for a fixed fee.
Many patients worry about the unpredictable cost of IVF. Some people may get pregnant first time but costs can quickly mount up if treatment is not successful right away. Average success rates across the country for all cycles are 23% which means a lot of people will need several cycles of IVF before they have a baby.
Our unlimited programme gives you certainty. Unlimited IVF treatment over two years and get a 100% refund if you don’t have a baby.
At a glance - IVF Unlimited Programme
- Prices start from £11,200
- Unlimited IVF cycles (ICSI available)
- Unlimited embryo transfers (fresh and frozen)
- 100% refund if you do not have a baby
- Patients using their own eggs
- Options for all patients under 38
- Huge savings vs. paying the clinic directly
- Subject to medical review
- Pre-implantation Genetic Screening (PGS) compatible
- No unneccessary additional tests or application fee
- Prices do not include medication
This new programme is currently available to women under 38 and is subject to medical review. Both ICSI and IVF options are available. We do not ask you to undertake any unnecessary or costly additional testing for any of our programmes.
Our partner Access Fertility offer payment options for IVF refund packages here at Manchester Fertility. You can find out more about payment plans, including monthly payment options, by contacting Access Fertility on 01865 80 1000 or visiting their website www.accessfertility.co.uk
See our dedicated FAQs.
Want to find out the cost of your fertility treatment?
Try our simple online Cost Calculator now
You might also be interested in…
Even though we could have gone through the NHS for treatment, we chose to pay as you made us feel so welcome.See more Mandy & Lee