Your best chance of pregnancy: New NHS partnership for South Staffordshire fertility patients
Manchester Fertility is now offering the latest fertility treatment technologies and techniques to NHS fertility patients across South Staffordshire, through a new NHS partnership with Clinical Commissioning Groups across the region.
Designed to increase your chances of pregnancy, you can choose to travel to our state-of-the-art clinic in Cheshire to benefit from our innovations and expertise for the most crucial parts of your treatment cycle.
About Manchester Fertility
We’re one of the UK’s most reputed and successful private fertility clinics. A pioneer of private IVF, we’ve been helping people to become parents for over 30 years.
Through a combination of the latest scientific advances and a patient-focused personalised approach, we’ve welcomed over 5,000 babies to date.
We offer a full range of fertility treatments including IVF, ICSI, IUI and treatment with UK donor sperm and donor eggs from our own donor banks, with no waiting list. Our clinic is easily accessible, just a mile off the M60 motorway and around an hour’s drive from Junction 14 (Stafford) of the M6.
Innovations available to you at Manchester Fertility include:
- Development and culture of your embryos and first-class care of your sperm and eggs in our custom-designed laboratory
- Advanced embryo selection through EmbryoScope incubators: Timelapse video analysis of embryo development to identify which of your embryos have the highest potential for pregnancy
- EmbryoGlue for your embryo transfer: A special solution that helps your embryo to adhere to your uterus to help implantation
- The considerable expertise of our Laboratory team in preparing your sperm and eggs for fertilisation, including Electronic Witnessing – our track-and-trace system for your eggs, embryos and sperm
- Advanced development to Blastocyst stage for any suitable embryos
Personal support from the Manchester Fertility team
You’ll also benefit from the personal care and support of the Manchester Fertility team, including specialist fertility nurses and staff dedicated to you and your needs during your time with us.
Benefits for South Staffordshire NHS patients
We are accepting NHS patients from within four Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) in the area which used to be covered by South Staffordshire PCT:
- NHS Cannock Chase CCG
- NHS East Staffordshire CCG
- NHS Stafford and Surrounds CCG
- NHS South East Staffordshire and Seisdon Peninsular CCG
If you live in one of these CCG areas, you can come to us for the parts of your treatment cycle that require a HFEA licence, such as egg collection, embryo development and embryo transfer, which will all be carried out as day-case procedures.
The rest of your treatment – such as follow-up consultations or pregnancy scans - will usually be carried out at your local hospital.
South Staffordshire continuous care
As you’ll only travel to Manchester Fertility for specific parts of your treatment cycle, you’ll remain under the care of your NHS Hospital consultant at all times, giving you the reassurance of continuous care.
Secure your treatment at Manchester Fertility
To choose to go to Manchester Fertility as part of your NHS treatment cycle, contact Samantha Slack on 0161 300 2734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to find out the cost of your fertility treatment?
Try our simple online Cost Calculator now
You might also be interested in…
Thank you from the bottom of our heartsSee more Anonymous