Our Satellite Clinics
For the convenience of our patients and to give people wider access to our fertility expertise and range of treatments, we have satellite fertility clinics set-up with selected providers.
The advantage of attending our satellite clinic is that all your initial treatment investigations and scans are done locally to you. You only travel to us, to our private clinic in Cheadle, for any parts of your treatment needing HFEA-licence.
Our Macclesfield satellite fertility clinic, Aurora Healthcare is based out of the Macclesfield Health Hub. This may be a good option for you if you are travelling from East Cheshire, from areas such as Congleton, Knutsford, Wilmslow, Holmes Chapel or Northwich – or even from further afield from Derbyshire or Staffordshire. Based inbetween Ormskirk and Wigan, Fertility Fusion provides a range of fertility investigations as does Chester based Cheshire Womens Health, two more of our satellite clinics.
We have a further satellite clinic at Saint Mary's Hospital Manchester and for patients from the Yorkshire area, our partner Yorkshire Fertility has over 20 years of experience providing fertility services to NHS and private patients. Led by Dr Martin DeBono, Yorkshire Fertility provide fertility treatments to residents of Calderdale, Huddersfield, Dewsbury, Wakefield and Bradford.
Our satellite clinics we work in partnership with have an extensive team of experienced consultants whose specialities include:
- Assisted Conception
- Comprehensive Male Fertility Surgery including Surgical Sperm Retrieval
- Comprehensive Female Fertility Surgery Services including Advanced Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic Surgical Services
- Recurrent Implantation Failure Investigation and Treatment
- Recurrent Miscarriage Investigation and Treatment
You will see a consultant or nurse at our satellite clinics for:
- Initial fertility investigations
- Fertility consultation and treatment plan
- Obtaining fertility drugs for stimulation and guidance to self-inject
- Monitoring and scans following stimulation to check your ovarian response
- Details of when you will be ready for your egg collection.
You will then be referred to us at Manchester Fertility for the parts of your treatment which are HFEA-licensed, including:
- Your egg collection – this is carried out as a day-case procedure
- Fertilisation of your eggs using either your partner’s or a donor’s sperm – transfer of any embryo(s)
- Treatment involving donor eggs – you are using the eggs of a donor or you wish to egg-share and donate half of your eggs to help other women
- Egg or sperm freezing if needed.
You will be under the care of our satellite partner clinic throughout your treatment, including for any pregnancy scans following treatment or for follow-up with your consultant if your treatment isn’t successful. You can also speak to their team at any time if you’re concerned or have any worries.
Want to find out the cost of your fertility treatment?
Try our simple online Cost Calculator now
You might also be interested in…
Even though we could have gone through the NHS for treatment, we chose to pay as you made us feel so welcome.See more Mandy & Lee